The Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi Council of Ancients declares without apology on the 25th November 2012 that:
- Ancient Bongo George Ions is the High Priest of the Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi.
- Ancient Bongo Wake I is the chair of the Council of Ancients.
- Miguel Collins (Sizzla Kalonji) is the President Elect by Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi Ancient Council to represent the state affairs of the Ras Tafari Repatriation movement globally.
- Sizzla Kalonji is the treasurer of the Council of Ancients.
- The Nyah Binghi stamp and seal will remain in the safe keeping of Sizzla Kalonji until the office building on the Scotts Pass binghi grounds is completed.
- Ras IyahV, Ras Ivi, or Sister Mitzie is not authorized to speak on behalf of the Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi at any level. Any views they express on the radio station or in the news paper are their personal views.
Within the administration of the Theocracy Reign order of the Nyah Binghi there is no Administrative Council. As such:
The Administrative Council is effectively dissolved for the following reasons:
- Intention to destabilize the Council of Ancients, who are the guardians and vanguards of the RasTafari movement.
- Failing to provide written reports of accountability of their various offices.
- Releasing sensitive internal matters of the house in the public domain.
- Failing to make available to the Council of Ancients the signed contract and monetary transactions or deals with the Rap Artist Snoop Dog.
The management of the Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi will now be carried out by The Administration of the Nyah Binghi Order as stated in the Nyah Binghi Guidelines.
The Ethio –Africa Diaspora Union Millennium Council. (M.C.) is effectively dissolved:
- For failing to provide the necessary leadership and guidance in crucial areas of Rastafari livity and governance.
- Failing to comply with the MC proposed constitution article 6:1which states that :
- (Ancient Council, shall be the highest decision-making body, Article 6:2 The Ancient Council shall be consulted for spiritual and practical guidance in all matters, and Article: 6:2:3. Millennium Council by simple majority vote refers to the Ancient Council for possible disciplinary advice and action.
- Failing to meet with the Council of Ancients since January 11, 2009 with any report on the Activity of MC.
- Failing to provide the Full report on the Ras Tafari Trust Funds establish and functioning by members of MC .
The Rastafari Coral Gardens Committee is effectively dissolved for:
- Embezzlement of funds from the sales of the DVD “Bad Friday”
- Not providing a financial report from the 2012 Bad Friday commemoration held at Jarrett Park in Montego bay
A full financial statement is now required from The Rastafari Coral Gardens Committee
- For the funds sent from the distributer of DVD “Bad Friday
- For all the funds sent from the distributer of DVD “Bad Friday “
- For all the local and international sales from the DVD “Bad Friday”.
- A list of names of all Bad Friday survivors who were given funds and the amount given to them.
Approve by Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi Council of Ancients.